The Estonian Academy of Science announces the opening of a competition for the director of the Under and Tuglas Literature Centre.
The Director of the Literature Centre is elected for five years (01.03.2020‒28.02.2025). Holders of at least a PhD or equivalent academic degree are eligible to apply.
Participants in the competition must submit their applications to the Estonian Academy of Sciences either by mail at Kohtu 6, 10130 Tallinn, or electronically with a digital signature to the e-mail address email@example.com. Applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
1) written application,
2) autobiographical summary,
3) documents in proof of academic degrees and education,
4) list of most significant scholarly publications,
5) other documents and/or materials deemed important by the participant in the competition,
6) activity plan as director.