In addition to the exhibitions organised at the Museum Department at Nõmme, artwork, photographs belonging to the collections of the Literature Centre may be viewed at ten exhibitions in Tallinn, Tartu, Paris and Rome.
The art collection of the Under and Tuglas Literature Centre is actually composed of several collections, the core of which is made up of the 1014 art works collected by Friedebert Tuglas during his lifetime. In addition to Friedebert Tuglas` own art collection, the Literature Centre`s art collection includes the collections of Marie Under and Artur Adson, Paul Reets and the Estonian Cultural Foundation in the USA`s collection of exile Estonian art.
The Literature Centre`s photo collection consists of several cultural collections. The Tuglas` photo collection consists of 4577 photographs; the Marie Under and Artur Adson collection includes several rare photographs from various periods of their lives; in addition, there is Paul Reets` collection with its 343 photographs, and the Literature Center`s collection.
In the year 2018 exhibitions which included works of art and photographs belonging to the Literature Centre`s collections are as follows:
- KUMU Children of the Flowers of Evil. Estonian Decadent Art 09.09.2017–25.12.2018
- KUMU History in Images – Image in History 27.09.2017–10.08.2018
- E. Vilde Museum Gone with the Coffee. Traces of the Café in Estonian literature and art 02.10.2017–22.01.2018
- Adamson-Eric Museum 100 Years of the Pallas Art Association 26.01.2018–03.06.2018
- Estonian Museum of History My free country 31.01.2018–15.07.2018
- Musée d`Orsay Le Symbolisme balte 10.04.2018–15.07.2018
- KUMU Free Souls. Baltic symbolism 12.10.2018–03.02.2019
- Galleria Nazionale d`Arte Moderna e Contempranea in Rome Konrad Mägi (1878-1925), 11.01.2017–28.01.2018
- Tartu City Museum Rendez-vous. Meeting Place Tartu 28.04.2018–06.01.2019
- Tartu Museum of Art Among Ourselves. Woman portraying woman 13.12.2018–28.04.2019